Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well...*H*E*L*L*O*



Hi there. I guess I have been bitten by the "blog bug".

I keep finding good deals and want to tell people about them, but you are so limited to what you can post on most sites and forums. I wanted to be able to post any link to any site or photo.

I am a crafter, mostly a paper crafter. If it can be made with paper, I want to know about it. I am just getting into digital scrapping and it's addicting. I can’t wait to be able to make my own kits!

I love vintage and new. I like shabby and grunge, but not cutesy. All colors are fair game. I get bored easy and find new interests and techniques all of the time. Some of my constant interests include:
Photography
Altered Books
Collage
Book Making
Paper Making
Paper Collecting
Rubber Stamping
Metalsmithing
Jewelry Making
Scrapbooking (paper and digi)
Travel (although I don’t get to do as much as I'd like)
Garage/Estate Sales, Flea Marketing and Antique shows
And … the antics of my kitties.

Feel free to leave a comment…especially if you know about a good deal!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home